StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

On the money!

Oh boy, you sure give Starcraft an even better name for it self!

2012 2012

lol

to the poster about raving about the christian priest, lol, you are a perfect example of why a priest was used. a little fanatic are you? must have been you in the flash. fanatics are the ruin of this Earth. anyways, great flash and i loved the concept!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

nice!

w00t i say! w00tzors!
man i really got into that! never thought i'd be so interested in a childhood story again!

Magnificent Chubbalope #1 Magnificent Chubbalope #1

toasty

mmmm.... chubbalope...

Alpha Soldiers-Part I Alpha Soldiers-Part I

SciFi as good as it gets!

Love the storyline! SciFi where the background is all about a post apocalyptic future always makes for good entertainment! especially when zombies are involved :)

The Hatchet The Hatchet

cool!

hey i remember reading this book. i also went on to read the alternate ending ver. (Brians Winter) and the sequel. good stuff! btw props to ya for being a young flash artist (im 14 and wish i had half ur talent...)!

BucketHatBobby responds:

I've read the beginning of "Brians Winter", but then i got bored and didn't finish it. Then I tried "Brians Hunt" (or something like that) and got bored.
Thank you, and i bet if you practice, you could be a great animator.

Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

love the style!

when it comes to just about everything this great! its like a real story and not a shortsighted animation. bravo!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

nice!

Great gfx, great storyline and a great flash artist! what more could one want?

Two thumbs up!

team laser explosion 3 team laser explosion 3

what just happened?

Man this is one of those things where you have no idea what happened after youve watched it for the 5th time... but it hurt soooo good!

2 thumbs up!

29 Day War 29 Day War

Open up

Seeing is not always believing...

This movie is not talking about Bush creating 9/11 or anything like that. It's telling us that you never know who/what could be hiding behind the bend...
It does not have to regard America but, possibly, the Human Race.

What if?

Flyborg responds:

Yay you got it! Although there are some allusions to the USA in reality, the movie IS simply about the "what if" statement. The very fact that some people seemed furious that I would even question their country's motives made me glad I made the movie.

It's not about what is being questioned, but about the questioning its self.